d10e is the leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
Since 2014, we hosted 23 editions around the world in Amsterdam, Bucharest, Cayman Islands, Davos, Gibraltar, Kyiv, Liberland, Ljubljana, Malta, Puerto Rico, Seoul, Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Vilnius and Warsaw.
Most of our events include the following format: Investor Dinner on Saturday followed by a VIP Party; Sunday is reserved for local cultural touristic excursions; Monday is the educational part of the conference with 15 minute individual presentations and 30-minute panels; Tuesday is the fun “show me the money!” part of d10e where we make investments in the top 3 winners of the ICO Pitch Competition.
Welcome to the d10e family and see you at our next experiential crypto conference.
– Over $5 Billion was raised by our past presenters
– $2.3 million was awarded to 42 winners at our past 15 ICO Pitch Competitions (since September 2017). This was an investment prize in return for tokens; not just free money for coming in the top 3 spots.
– 20,000+ participants from all over the world
– 900+ savvy investors, executives, and entrepreneurs presented at our past conferences
– 150+ media outlets and journalists covered our events
– 23 global editions since 2014
– Founders of top blockchain ventures at our past events included:
– Block.One/EOS $4.2 billion
– Hyundai Digital Asset Currency (HDAC) 16,000 BTC
– Bancor $153 million
– Neuromation $50 million
– Blockchain Academy $45 million
– Ripio $37 million
– Civic $35 million
– Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) $27 million
– Giga-Watt $22 million
– BLOCKv $22 million
– Sense $15 million
– Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) $7.6 million
– Persona $6 million
– SportyFi $5.2 million
– Official government representatives at our past events included:
– The Honourable Alden McLaughlin, MBE, Premier of the Cayman Islands
– Kaiane Aldorino, Mayor of Gibraltar
– Alexandru Petrescu, Minister of Economy of Romania
– Augustin Jianu, Minister of Communication of Romania
– Dean Thompson, Deputy Chief of Mission, US Embassy Romania
Amsterdam, Bucharest, Cayman Islands, Davos, Gibraltar, Kyiv, Liberland, Ljubljana, Malta, Silicon Valley, Seoul, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Vilnius and Warsaw
spearheading decentralizing technologies and ideas attended our events (live and via Facebook streaming).
through ICOs by our past presenters.
ready to invest and create a better world for tomorrow.
pushing the envelope of human creativity and collaboration.